Enterprise Storage Solution
Enterprise Storage solution nowadays are aimed to provide an agile, scalable and unified storage infrastructure to meet dynamic business situation faced by customers.
RainbowTech can provide full suite of Enterprise storage solution to customer to build an agile and unified storage solution to meet their different business needs. Besides storing bit and byte on storage, RainbowTech has year of experience to provide total solution on storage are including:
- Storage business continuity to protect or replicate data on storage to protect customer data against machines or even data center outage.
- Storage virtualization to virtualize storage management and customize need for different customer departments workload. In addition, we have experienced on some enterprise storage virtualization that can help customer to increase the ROI of their legacy storage systems.
- Unified storage are another strategy to help customer centralizes file and block storage solution to drive up storage utilization, simplify storage management operational efforts. File storage solution (Enterprise NAS solution) usually gives better service level compared to traditional file server based on MS Windows OS in term of performance, scalability, management.
- Flash or hybrid storage solution leverages Flash as performance acceleration media to greatly improve IO throughput and latency (IOPS) as larger cache pool for RAID pool with spinning disks ( SAS disks), that, greatly reducing footprint of overall storage subsystem to meet the same application requirement by just using spinning disks in the old days.
- Scale out storage leverages grid computing architecture, that increases the storage solution performance with the capacity at the same time. Scale Out NAS solution explicitly creates an unlimited scale of single network file share, that eliminates the need and problem issues to maintaining silos of distributed file servers, which is especially suitable for customer who have a large of file data generated daily with unpredicted growth and file retention of data.